The Xbox One black screen is a computer malfunction that first occurred in January 2019. You can access those options when you get the Xbox One black screen of death, however, significant portions of the console are blacked out and completely useless. This issue may be annoying, but luckily we’ve come up with more than one way to fix the Xbox One.
Xbox One black screen affects the way, where the dashboard loads from the internet right now, resulting in some sections appearing blank. When you’re one of the black screens of death on Xbox One users, here are some solutions for you.
How to fix problems with the Xbox One black screen?
Reboot the device
- A quick reboot is sometimes the easiest and quickest cure to death’s black screen.
- Xbox One client will restart hard in two simple steps: 10 seconds keep the Power button while the Xbox One is still powered & Click again the Power button.
Note: Normally this is just a short term fix for the Xbox One dark screen of death.
Switching The Tabs
Through changing windows, several people patched the Xbox One black screen of death and then turned back quickly to reopen the dashboard. To do this, click the Power button, use the left or right shoulder buttons to automatically move to another page, and return to the dashboard.
Note: Some found similar results by moving from the guide to the Xbox Store and clicking the A key on a banner ad automatically to refresh the screen like this.
Since the black death screen is an Xbox Live problem, Microsoft servers can be held offline and bypassed:
- Detach from Xbox Live (an alternative included in Wi-Fi Settings).
- With full functionality, the dashboard will reappear.
- (Optional) Boot the computer from Xbox One.
- (Optional) Online Reconnect with Playstation.
Very often the black death screen will be resolved by linking to Xbox Live after relaunching in offline mode.
Click Right Trigger + Left Trigger + Y Key
First explored by a Reddit user named Steve, this solution uses another method to access and reload the dashboard. It will be done shortly after the controller is powered up.
- Start as regular the Xbox One.
- Wait until the launch of the Xbox One starts to move the buttons.
- Press Right Trigger, Left Trigger and Y button at the same time as the pins move.
- The dashboard will not end abruptly if you do this appropriately and the features will be restored.
Use an AVR in your system
When you attach your Xbox One to an audio stream receiver that is attached to your TV but still you didn’t get any noise yet, here’s a fix:
- First switch on your TV.
- Switch on the AVR until your TV shows a video.
- Then Switch on the controller of your Xbox One.
Switch the AVR display origin apart from the Xbox One, then switch to HDMI or HDMI2, and then go back to HDMI1 using the Remote Control Display click on your Screen.
- The AVR is rebooting & your HDMI-connected TV
- To access the guide, push the Xbox button.
- Choose Options.
- Press Monitor & Audio.
- Select the quality of the clip.
- Click on the link to the TV.
- Select the option of HDMI and fix it.
Ask for a fix
Even if the above remedies mentioned do not solve the problem, ask Device Support for a repair request
- Please enter your Microsoft account and pick the system issue.
- What unit underneath? Pick or sign the Xbox One controller.
- Tap View Question and choose Last.
- Provide descriptions of the issue in the Describe the problem area on the next line.
- Based on the portrayed problem, to substitute the device, we need to generate a customer order, press Next.
Follow the instructions to finish your service
Some other strategies
There are several some ways to help you fix the issue of Xbox One black screen:
- Open the document, press “Back,” and switch to another tab that is apart from the main menu to keep the error from happening.
- When disconnecting from Xbox Live, you can also switch the controller in offline mode.
By following these methods, you can fix the Xbox one black screen and start using your Xbox in a great way. If you continuously having this issue, then contact Xbox support.
Leave a Reply